Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi, ISSN 2303-2006 (Printed), ISSN 2477-5606 (Online), published by LP3 Fikom Unpad, incorporate with the Indonesian Communication Scholars Association: Ikatan Sarjana Komunikasi Indonesia (ISKI). Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi publish twice a year (June and December). In each edition, it received article that will be reviewed by internal and external editors. After that, article reviewed by at least two reviewers, who had related expertise. Article will be reviewed with double-blind peer review. Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi will publish selected paper under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
DOI Jurnal : https://doi.org/10.24198/jkk
Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi was published, on December 2012, by LP3, Communication Science Faculty, Padjadjaran University. The first printed edition was published on June 2013. Meanwhile, Jurnal Kajian Komunkasi starts using Online Journal System in June 2016. Therefore, our publication during June 2013 till December 2015 was back issued.
As we growth, we did some alteration in order to make improvement. Authors guidelines were revised on June 2016 on article interface. We also employ journal template for December 2017 edition with additional title sours at first page. Moreover, on the same edition, we also revise focus and scope.
On Mei 5, 2017, Journal’s name on website header has changed from Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi Communication Studies Journal becoming Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi to adjust the original name data at ISSN Journal submission.
Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication. Communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Cross-cultural communication. Communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Business communication. Idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Organizational communication. Discusses organizational behavior and explained about interactions between people within the organization.
- Health communication. Discusses communication strategy to distribute health information within community or society. The aim of health communication is persuading individual or society in making decision about health activity